VITALITE Zambia is looking for a:
Process and Innovation Specialist
We need a highly motivated individual who is keen to take on the challenging role of helping a fast-growing start-up to scale across Zambia.
Your role will involve regular communication with our partners in Senegal as well as our solar supplier in Germany.
- Drives organization to meet their strategic objectives.
- Directly interfaces with key leadership and functional experts providing insight and advice on Business Process
- Comes up with Improvement approaches to strategic business challenges
- Incorporates the use of Business Process Improvement Methodology and Tools into current business management processes
- Stays current in the field through continuous learning, and internal and external benchmarking activities
- Influences projects and business improvement initiatives to directly contribute to stated strategic objectives
- Critically reviews and coaches others on effective use of Business Process Improvement Methodology and Tools
- Manages the Business Process Improvement process for continued learning and organizational capability development.
Action Oriented, Customer Focus, Adaptability, Listening, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Trust and a strong focus on attention to detail.
Business and Financial Acumen, Functional/Technical, Informing, Innovation Management, Problem Solving, Perseverance, Presentation Skills, Excellent Written Communications.
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- More than 4 years experience implementing a CRM and/or ERP software for a fast-growing SME
- Database management experience
- Risk management process and procedure experience
- Data analysis skills, particularly relating to customer loan repayment behaviour
- Business development experience
- Customer/client relationship experience
- Significant leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Driver’s license
- Conversational fluency in German
- Master’s degree in a related field with a focus on data analysis
- Financial experience
- Experience opening satellite offices
- Females are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates in this challenge may send their full applications to email@example.com or hand over their CV (with reference details) and Cover letter addressed to the HR Coordinator at our Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organisation (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
Also, we are constantly looking for exceptional salespeople with fantastic attitudes. If this sounds like you, send us an email with your CV and any relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.